Avatar Challenge

Hello

My name is Scarlet and I have created an avatar based on how I look in real life!

Here it is

Yeah I know, its a work of art. There a few differences between it and me in real life, for one my hairs shorter, and my brows aren’t as great. But apart from that it’s acceptable. I chose a t-shirt because it was probably the most-me clothing option there was, I chose to make it maroon because, it went with my hair? Yeah I really dont know why I chose that colour. The background is yellow cause, I like the colour yellow. My hair is different in real life but hey, you can’t get everything perfect can you?

Whats your favourite colour and why?

Scarlet

5 thoughts on “Avatar Challenge

1. Hello Scarlet :3
    I really like your blog. The colors of your blog go really well together and give off a good vibe. My favorite color has to be either pastel purple or pastel blue. I love pastel colors because of how soft they are.
    It was nice checking out your blog 🙂
    Evey
    eveyle2025.edublogs.org/

1. Hai Evey,

Thanks for checking out my blog <3.
      Pastel colours are super cool arent they? But I LOVE bright yellows!

Scarlet

2. Hi, Scarlet!

I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I like your avatar! Where did you get it?

Since you like the “Magnus Chase” series, might I recommend “Odd and the Frost Giants”? I am a children’s librarian, and I love to read!

3. Hello Scarlet!

I think your avatar is really cool. I can’t really pick a favorite color simply because I like all colors to be honest. If I had to pick a favorite color it would probably be lavender since it’s really calm and doesn’t strain the eye.

-Preston