All About Me

Welcome to Me

Hello my friend

I’m Scarlet. Now I guess you came here to know a bit about me so here you are

I absolutely love love love dogs! I drive my family crazy with my passion!

I’m a sporty kind of girl, I do competitive netball with two of my besties! We are unstoppable!

Something I love about school is well… everything! My teacher makes maths fun with nothing but games! Something I like out of school is gaming . You know playing iPad and all that. What I’m most looking forward to in blogging is posting my ideas and sharing them with others. The best part of being in 4L is definitely everyone around me. Yeah, i know I sound all hearty and soppy but if I didn’t have my friends then life would be pretty horrible.

What I would like to be when I grow up is a police woman, I would be prepared to risk my life for the safety of others. I have 1 sibling, well that’s if you don’t count all my 8 half brothers and sisters, nothing much. But really that is quite a lot. They’re awesome! All above their 20’s they have a lot of talent and always make me laugh. One of them who’s names Emily does the most amazing paintings you’ve ever seen! I have a bit of Sri Lankan background and my house has a lot of rich history it’s more than 100 years old! my favourite food like many others is pizza especially my homemade nothing beats that!

Anyway I think I’ve told you enough.

Anything to tell me?

From Scarlet

Back To Top
Skip to toolbar