Sovereign Hill Is Here

We have been focusing on the Ballarat Gold Rush that took place in 1850.  We visited Sovereign Hill a few weeks ago, Sovereign Hill is a life like remake of the small town of Ballarat in 1850s. My class have been workings super hard to make a remake of the remake. We used  Shoe boxes as bases for our buildings. I made a map of what our Shoe box town looks like

Can you find what coordinates the Apothecaries is on?

Scarlet

6 thoughts on “Sovereign Hill Is Here

1. Hey scarlet,
    I really liked this post! This post explains what we had to do in immense detail. It also described what sovereign hill is! I really like your picture because it told us what buildings are where. I think the apothecaries hall is on b7.
    What was your favourite part of making the diorama?
    Leo

2. Hello,
    Sounds super interesting, what did you make your diorama on? what did you find most interesting about this topic?
    – Alice ( cousin)

3. Hey Scarlet,
    Great post! I like how you made the key so easy to use and it looks really good. The Apothecarys hall is at 7B.
    From Kobe

4. Hi scarlet
    I really enjoyed your post you had so many details in it I did notice a slight mistake but other than that your post was really good

From Nic

5. Well done Scarlet, I think have done really well with your map. I liked your description of the task right at the top. It is like a model of a model of a model. haha
    I believe the coordinate is B7.
    Miss Dube

6. Hi scarlet,
    That is a great blog post well done your map is so clear to read great job loved how you added compass, scale, key so the reader can understand what your talking about.
    Answering your question the Apothecaries is on B7.
    Hannah great job keep the work up